• MENACING: Police are searching for a suspect who threatened a man with a gun in the 1300 block of Ashland Avenue. The victim said he was leaving a home in the area and saw the suspect urinating on the side of a building. The man said he yelled at the suspect, “Yo dude, there is a bathroom you know.” The suspect the turned and pointed a black, semi-automatic handgun at the victim and pulled back on the slide, chambering a round. As he pointed the gun at the victim, the suspect said, “Do you know where you are? This is the (expletive) hood.” An unidentified woman, in a gold-colored Firebird, then called for the suspect to “hurry up” and the pair drove away westbound on Ashland Avenue. The suspect vehicle was found a short time later at Ashland Avenue and 17th Street with no one in it.
• PETIT LARCENY: Scott L. Snyder, 28, of 53 Fifth Ave., North Tonawanda, was arrested at 5:56 p.m. Saturday at 644 Oliver St. for petit larceny. He was released on his own recognizance.
• DWI: Joshua A. Corson, 32, of 119 Porter Ave., North Tonawanda, was arrested at 1:40 a.m. Friday on Seymour Street in Tonawanda for DWI, first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, driving with a blood alcohol content over 0.08 percent and passing a red signal. His blood alcohol content was 0.12 percent and bail was set at $750.
• ENDANGERING A CHILD: Daryl S. Mangan, 47, of 142 Robert Drive, was arrested at 2:13 p.m. April 4 at police headquarters for endangering the welfare of a child, stemming from an incident which occurred on April 2. He was released on his own recognizance.
• DRUGS: Michael B. Mosher, 35, of 678 Ohio St., North Tonawanda, was arrested at 1:14 a.m. April 4 at Seventh Avenue and Oliver Street for seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation, driving without a license, operating a motor vehicle outside of an interlock restriction and insufficiently signaling a turn. Bail was set at $500.